Thursday, December 8, 2011

2011


Ok.  It is December 8, 2011, and I realize I did not write a single blog this year for 2011.  I have many excuses, probably not any really good ones, but nothing I can change about it.   I still have an almost finished Boston marathon race report; maybe I will finish it before the year end, and call it good. I just don’t think my words adequately portray my feelings and thoughts of my experience there.
 
My thoughts are now thinking on whether I want to continue my blog for 2012 with good intentions to actually write, or just give it up?  My writing is less than sub- par, but really who am I writing for?   What do I want to write about?   Shall I keep it geared towards my athletic endeavors, or expand into family, friends, random thoughts, and my dating experiences (this could be an entire blog by itself)? Really what do I have time for?   Yes, we make time for what we love, so do I love blogging?  Not particularly.   I do however love to look back, see my successes and failures, and where they have taken me in life.   A blog being a modern day journal is a good tool.   Perhaps I should get back to using it.   

No comments:

Post a Comment